Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Blogging Bog

Image found here

I would like to take the time to apologize, dear readers, for being so terribly behind in my blogging! I'm afraid I've just been bogged down with life the past couple of weeks. I'm still getting over the plague & trying to get my life back in order now that I'm fully functional. I've spent most of this weekend just cleaning the freaking house! Illness = gross house! *Sigh* Well now that my life is back in order (mostly), I look forward to jumping back in to blogging with both feet! I have quite a backlog of posts for you & I'll be springing those on you shortly :)

Spring is in the air here in the Pacific Northwest; our yard is alive with the courtship of finches & chickadees, the first blossoms have opened on our plum tree, and the daffodils & tulips are preparing to give us quite a show. I can't wait for spring's bounty to hit the farmers' market! I must admit to daydreaming about asparagus :) Mexican asparagus has been taunting me from our neighborhood organic grocer for weeks, but I continue to resist it's siren song knowing that my local farmers will have plenty for me in just another couple of weeks. Must...RESIST!!

Well my lovelies, I'm off to work on more blog posts for you! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for reading & bearing with me while I work through the blogging bog!

No comments:

Post a Comment